Permeable Pavements Systems
Cambridge Column Kit made with MaytRx
| Each Kit is conveniently pre-packaged with the required number (36) of MaytRx 6 (6 inch) wall units to build one 22 in. x 22 in. column, 4 ft. high above ground with one course buried. Just add a cap made from MaytRx Cap Stones (not included) or another capping material such as cut natural stone or a pre-cast unit. To add an electrical fixture, a 6 in. cavity is left in the center of the column for wiring.
Column Kits are available in Split Face and Renaissance Stone styles.
Cambridge Pre-Packaged Column Mailbox Kits
| Includes a corosion-proof Fiberglass box with a powder-coated, forged metal door in an antique bronze finish. Complete with wallstones. Choose MaytRx 6 (Split Face or Renaissance) or Olde English Wall. No cutting necessary. Caps are not included.
Avaliable Wallstone colors:
Sahara/Chestnut, Onyx/Natural and Toffee/Onyx (Olde English - Add Bluestone Blend)
Column Kit Cap & Hat, Pyramid Foam Core Cap & Large Wall CapConvenience And Design Appeal For Cambridge Wall Systems
|Colors In Cambridge Wall Systems Match Or Complement Cambridge Pavingstones With Armortec.|
This unique product group offers two choices to add the finishing touches to a column - a finished cap with or without a second hat dimension (i.e. "Cap & Hat"). Although designed specifically for the Cambridge Pre-packaged Column Kit made with MaytRx® 6 Wall Units, it can be adapted to other column applications as well. No cutting or splitting is required on either a "Cap" or a "Hat" installation.
Cap Size & Weight:
The “Cap” is easily assembled using four, specially-made 12 1/2 in. x 12 1/2 in. units for a final finished dimension of 25 in. x 25 in. x 3 in. when installed. The total weight (4 pieces) is 144 lbs.
Hat Size & Weight:
An optional "Hat" can be added on top of the "Cap" for a more dimensional, top finish design. It consists of four specially made 10 in. x 10 in. units. The finished measurement of the assembled hat is 20 in. x 20 in. x 3 in. thick and weighs 92 lbs.
Textures & Colors:
Both Cap and Hat are available in Split Face and Renaissance Stone styles in Onyx/Natural, Toffee/Onyx, Sahara/Chestnut and Ruby/Onyx, which go with MaytRx Wall Units and match or complement other Cambridge Wall Systems and Cambridge Pavingstones with ArmorTec®.
Common Cap & Hat Features:
Each unit has two smooth edges and two textured edges. For a neat fit, the smooth edges of the four specially made units will butt together in the completed cap and hat.
Special Cap Feature:
The outside dimension (25 in. x 25 in.) when fit together, creates an attractive 11/2 in. reveal (overhang) on all sides of the 22 in. x 22 in. Cambridge Column Kit.
Special Hat Feature:
To add a popular "cap and a hat" column top design, the optional ‘Hat" pattern made with the four Hat units can be centered on the top of the fully assembled, four-piece Cap.
For added convenience, both the Column Kit Cap units and the optional Column Kit Hat units can be packaged together with the Cambridge Column Kit (all on one pallet) or purchased separately.
Cambridge Foam Core Cap
Size & Weight:
25 in. x 25 in. x 5 in. high, 8 lbs.
Available in Chestnut and Onyx to match or complement Cambridge Wall Systems and Pavingstones colors.
- Attractive pyramid shape.
- Made of lightweight, earth friendly, expanded polystyrene (EPS)
foam core with a heavy duty, impact resistant coating.
- Stucco surface complements textures found in all Cambridge Wall Collections.
Cambridge Large Wall Cap
Size & Weight:
12 in. x 18 in. x 3 in. thick, 49 lbs.
Textures & Colors:
Available in Split Face in Onyx/Natural, Toffee/Onyx, Sahara/Chestnut and Ruby/Onyx to match or complement Cambridge Wall Systems and Cambridge Pavingstones colors.
- Compatible with all Cambridge Wall Systems in single-sided wall system designs.
- Cap units are specially designed with one split edge and three smooth sides.
- As a wall cap (depending on which Cambridge Wall System is used), the large size allows for a desirable reveal (overhang) of one to two inches.
- This versatile product can also be used to build excellent stair treads with an aesthetically appealing, tight fit because cap units have smooth edges on the backsides.
40 pieces / 60 linear ft. per pallet. Sold in full cubes only.
Cambridge Wall Systems:
- Cambridge MaytRx® 3 & 6 Double-Sided Wall Systems & Pre-Packaged Column Kit Made with MaytRx® 6
- Cambridge MaytRx® Pyzique® Double-Sided Wall System & Pre-Packaged Barbeque & Fire Pit Kit
- Cambridge Olde English Wall™ Double-Sided, Modular System
- Cambridge Renaissance Stone Single-Sided Wall System
- Alan Wall AB Series Single-Sided Wall System